Soft books for infants/toddlers

Recently I went to a quilt/fabric show and I fell in love with those adorable counting, alphabet fabric panels and I ended purchasing a couple of them. I bought an alphabet panel of which I am making a quilt will share the pics later.  And I also bought these soft book panels one is counting numbers and other one is farm animals.
IMG_4490

You get all the instruction printed on the fabric so you don't have to worry anything just start cutting and sewing. I used soft cotton batting and 1/4" seam allowance for stitching.  You can use the crinkler if an infant is using the book. 
 Details inside the counting book

Happy sewing!!




Comments

Deepti Aggarwal said…
This is lovely..love the vibrant colors..
Mary-Anne V said…
These are wonderful...I have been looking for this at our local fabric store but couldnt find them.