Paru's card making challenge - Guest designer

Hello Everyone, I am guest designing at Paru's card making challenge. I love her challenges and it's an honor to be GD. Thank you Paru for this opportunity. The theme for this month challenge is LOVE.
Here are my cards and the tag I made for the challenge.

IMG_1130
For this card I used Sugar pea designs Enchanted garden stamp set and dies. I used zig real brush watercolor markers to color them. The sentiment is from Simon says stamp favorite flowers stamp set. To adhere the images I used foam tape. And to finish my card I added a few clear sequins from Pretty pink posh.

IMG_1123
Its very simple, did ink smooshing technique for the background used fired brick distress ink and water. The love hand sign is from paper smooches helping hands stamp set. Stamped the image in black ink and hand cut it. The sentiment is from the same stamp set.

IMG_1132
For the tag I used Winnie and Walter you've got mail stamp set. For the background stamping I used aged mahogany distress ink and did second generation stamping and for the envelopes I used water colors. Stamped the sentiment from the same set.

The sponsors for this challenge are 




To check all details hop over to the blog

Hope you got inspired and Happy crafting!!

Comments