I am a happy little stamper.

Yes I am a happy stamper and today I am playing along with two challenges at Happy little stamper blog.

My first card is using the May sketch challenge from Happy little stamper. I have used the Wplus9 encouraging words stamp set. I have also used a mix of ink pads here fresh peach and bubble gum from hero arts, sunshine and audrey blue from simon says stamp and falling star from Wplus9. The sentiment is stamped in memento black ink. The stamp used is hero arts small things
IMG_8622
Here is the sketch


And this second card is a clean and simple card using a diecut.  I used Hero arts stamp your own cactus and the coordinating die. Also I did some watercoloring  using the Gansai tambi watercolors.  And I am entering this card Happy little stamper May CAS challenge.

IMG_8614
And CAS challenge theme is

Thanks for stopping by and Happy crafting

Comments

Kylie said…
I am so glad you are a Happy Little Stamper! Me too!! :) I love both your cards. The bright colours that you used for the sketch card are awesome! Your little die cuts on the second are brilliant and your card is perfectly CAS! Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers and good luck with the DT call xx
Great take on that sketch Bhavana! I love that sentiment with that cacti too! Good luck with the DT call at HLS! Hazel xx
Loll said…
Hi Bhavana. Two fabulous cards!! LOVE the soft and colours of your beautiful patterned circle card ... so pretty! And your die-cut card is so adorable. LOVE that sentiment! :) Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers and good luck with the DT call.
Ashwini Rao said…
Two absolutely fabulous cards, Bhavana! I love how you've used the sketch quite literally - and still made a gorgeous card out of it! All the best if you are playing with the DT call!