Winnie and Walter 1st birthday bash cards continued..

This post is continuation of  my cards previous post for winnie and walter 1st birthday bash. Scroll down to check out my previous post.


Sixth card for in rotation technique challenge with kelly
Have stamped the different sequences in circular fashion. Have stamped with different inks. Used big bang bling and the big the bold and the happy
IMG_7986

This seventh card I made for collage challenge with Laura
I have used texture paste and triangled creative screenings for the background. The bird is stamped with peacock feather distress ink and added few white hearts and sequences. The sentiment is stamped in dark chocolate simon says stamp ink. All stamps are from you've got love mail stamp set
IMG_7970

This eighth card is for Mood board challenge with Lea
I have taken the red and gold inspiration from this moon board. For my card I have used a pattern paper for the background and gold embossed the sentiment and square blings. The stamps are the big the bold and the happy and the big bang bling
IMG_7982

The distress inks I used are peacock feathers, mowed lawn, spice marmalade, mustard seed and barn door also used the big bang bling stamp set and  the big the bold and the happy.  I have created a rainbow type of pattern by stamping these bling stamp with different colors.
IMG_7979

My last tenth card is for gradient challenge with Vanessa
I have given the gradient look with peacock feathers distress ink and triangled creative screenings for the background. At top I have given a darker look and lighter towards the bottom. The sentiment is from the big the bold and the happy and stamped with black ink and finished the card with adding hearts and added glossy accents over it.
IMG_7964

Comments

Hussena said…
Absolutely "WoW"cards Bhavana ..Loved your take on the various challenges at Winner & Walter ..Your first card with rotation technique is superb !!
DoofyJEss2 said…
Beautiful cards!! 10 cards submitted to the W&W challenge?!!? You are on a roll!!
Kelly Griglione said…
Way to go!! So excited you were able to complete all 10 challenges at winnie & walter! Of course, I am most partial to your In Rotation sequin card : ) That really turned out well. So much stamping, and it's all lined up perfectly!